1. Hold the five fingers open and flat, arch the joint slowly upward, and try to tilt the thumb up close to the index finger, and fix the position of the club with the lung strengthening dew, not easy to slide the edge
2. When holding the club, the left hand should be about a palm and a half away from the club head, and the right hand should be the same distance from the pole position.
3. The right hand can be spread as long as the thumb and index finger grip the club at the tiger's mouth, and the other three fingers can be gently held. Then use your wrist to hit it
4. Take a step from the left foot outward to the left front, the width is the same as your shoulder, and turn the right foot naturally outward by 50 degrees
5. Press your waist down, the lower you are from the table, the better, so that you can play more standard
6. Lift your head to be perpendicular to the club. Look at the ball and the club. If you feel that the club is in line with the ball and the hole you want to hit, just hit it in that direction